Please complete all required fields!
Identifying skills needs of technicians and engineers employed in the sector of Machine Building and Mechatronics.
1. Company name:
2. Mark the type of your company according to size:
3. In which technical fields do your employees holding the positions of a machine operator, machine adjuster, machine technician, autonomous working groups and similar ones (not requiring higher education) need to be upskilled?
Pneumatics and electro-pneumatics
Vacuum and vacuum technology
Operating automated production system
Operating CNC machines
Optimal use of compress air
Others (please specify)
4. In which technical fields do your employees holding the positions of a maintenance engineer, systems engineer, design engineer and similar ones (requiring higher education) need to be upskilled?
Basic schemes in automated pneumatic systems, design of pneumatic and electrical pneumatic systems, diagnostics, maintenance, optimization
Hydraulics, proportional hydraulics – design, diagnostics, maintenance
Vacuum engineering and technology, vacuum systems, various capture methods in vacuum engineering
Electrical engines, complex electrical drives
Automated manufacturing systems - diagnostics, maintenance, troubleshooting
Energy efficiency in pneumatic systems – measurement, maintenance, optimization. Monitoring systems
5. Which soft skills do the above employees need to improve?
Communication skills – (ability to communicate and build trust, effective receiving and sending of information)
Teamwork (active listening and understanding different viewpoints, ability to respect and trust others, self-evaluation and self-criticism, endurance when working under pressure)
Problem-solving (analytical and critical thinking; taking personal responsibility, identifying problems, decision making and response, risk assessment)
Adaptability and flexibility (accepting and understanding different environment and new and different ideas, compliance with rules, established principles and relationships, ability to accept criticism, positive thinking)
Growth mindset (motivation to reach higher levels of achievement by continuously learning new skills in order to move with a changing market)
OTHERS (please specify)
6. Which teaching/learning methodology do you prefer to be used during the courses for upskilling your employees’ skills?
Traditional – the teacher delivers the learning content in the classroom and then the students do their lab work
Active blended learning – the students get familiar with the learning content by using PP presentations online or through their smart phones, then they discuss the topics with the teacher in the classroom so as to clarify difficult issues and solve problems, after that they do their lab work